Become part of the only professional society for nuclear materials management professionals.
Since its founding in 1958, the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management has been the forum for interacting with nuclear materials management leaders in industry, government, allied organizations and academia. An international organization, the Institute supports 40+ professional and student chapters in 14 countries. Members reside in more than 30 nations around the world.
- INMM membership is recognized and valued by prospective employers: professionals in the nuclear materials stewardship fields look for INMM membership as a sign of professional engagement and commitment
- Professional development and leadership opportunities, including exclusive access to INMM Volunteer and Executive Committee leadership opportunities which are available for members to become involved in decision making about the future of the Institute
- Access to exceptional global networking and job search opportunities
- New members are recognized at a reception at the INMM Annual Meeting. All INMM members receive exclusive “member” color-coded badges at the Annual Meeting.
- Access to member’s only section of the website
- Exclusive access to the latest content of the peer reviewed “Journal of Nuclear Materials Management” (JNMM)
- Unlimited access to the INMM Annual Meeting proceedings
- Access to INMM membership database
- Email notification of INMM activities, including notifications of regional and chapter events
- Discounted registration for regional workshops and events as well as the INMM Annual Meeting
- Ability to form local chapters for enhanced regional collaborations
- Affiliations with other professional societies relevant to nuclear materials stewardship including the European Safeguards Research and Development Association (ESARDA) and the World Institute of Nuclear Security (WINS)
- Eligibility for student and professional awards