To be considered for an award, individuals must be nominated by their peers. The nomination is submitted to the INMM Awards Committee for its recommendation and then to the INMM Executive Committee for approval. A call for nominations is sent to members in January of each year but you can begin collecting data at any time.
The information below will be required when the nomination process opens.
- Name of the award for which the individual or institution is being nominated.
- Name and address of the nominee, including title if nominee is a person, or former title if the individual is retired.
- Name, address and phone number of nominee's company or organization.
- Recent resume of individual nominee or history of institutional nominee.
- Supporting information for eligibility. See specific nomination guidelines. Nominations should summarize the individual's or institution's accomplishments and contributions.
- One sentence statement describing the specific contribution for which the award should be conveyed.
- A minimum of five separate letters of support from peers representing the breadth of the nuclear materials management community or the related technical division.
- Name, company, address, telephone, email address and fax number of the individual to contact about the nomination. This information is very important as the subcommittee may need to contact the nominator to request additional information.