Journal of Nuclear Materials Management
The Journal of Nuclear Materials Management (JNMM) is the only international scholarly journal in the field and is digtally published four times a year by the INMM. The JNMM provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and information related to the six technical divisions of the Institute, plus INMM news and special features including:
- Articles of topical interest
- Annual meeting highlights, papers and roundtable discussions
- Industry news
- Book reviews
Read a sample issue of the Journal.
Calendar and Closing Dates
View the Editorial Calendar for Volume 47
Printing Process: Digital only, individual copies may be ordered through lulu.com
Trim Size: 8-3/8 x 10-7/8; No./Cols. 3.
Binding Method: None
Colors Available: Black and white; 4-color; Color encouraged
Covers: Black and white; 4-color encouraged.
All advertising materials should include a website address in the body copy of the ad; an active (i.e., clickable) link to your website is included in the price of your ad.
Standard Ad Page Dimensions
||7-1/8" x 9-5/8"
|1/2 page, horizontal
||7-1/8" x 4-5/8"
|1/2 page, vertical
||3-1/2" x 8-7/8"
|2/3 page vertical
||4-5/8" x 8-7/8"
|2/3 page horizontal
||7-1/8" x 6"
|Page 2 (Inside Front Cover)
|Inside front/insideback cover: 4C
|Inside front/inside back cover: b/w
|All other positions
|Black & White
General Rate Policy
Cancellations are not accepted after closing. Advertisers will be short-rated if, within a 12-month period, they do not use the number of insertions upon which their billing has been based. Credit will be extended to rated firms and agencies. For others, payment must accompany the insertion order until credit is established. All terms are net 30 days.
JNMM is a digital publication, produced by GTXcel. JNMM is produced in formats suitable for tablet, smart phone, Kindle, iPad, laptop and desktop computers.
- JNMM accepts only digital ads supplied. All files must include fonts and corresponding graphics/photographs for output.
- Ad materials should be supplied with a URL. JNMM accepts no liability for ads submitted without a proof.
- Four-color files should be set as RGB .
- Do not send bitmapped files or fonts.
- Ads should be created and sent at 100% of mechanical requirements. JNMM will not enlarge or decrease the size of an advertiser's materials.
Acceptable Digital File Formats
- PDF (.pdf or .pdfx): File must be distilled using the Press Optimized setting, with all fonts and graphics embedded. Hard copy proof must accompany the electronic file.
- InDesign (.indd)
- Photoshop (.psd)
- Illustrator (.ai or .eps)
Scanned images must be saved as .tif, . eps, or .jpg format at 600 dpi or higher. If submitting .jpg files, compress the file at maximum quality.
The Journal of Nuclear Materials Management (JNMM) is distributed quarterly to approximately 2,000 subscribers, an audience of domestic and international professionals who purchase, specify or recommend equipment and services for the field of nuclear materials management.
Such products and services include
- Analytical services
- Assay equipment
- Computer hardware and software
- Consulting and/or design and development services
- Inspection services
- Operating containment systems
- Quality assurance services
- Reference and technical literature
- Security systems and personnel
- Spent fuel containment
- Training and education
- Uninterruptible power supplies
Editorial, Advertising and Production Office